Alternating Low Pressure and Continuous Low Pressure Therapies
- Offering 1 in 2 cell cycle, operating 10 minute intervals.
- Easily set-up by detaching the air supply tubing from the control unit and attaching the transport cap.
- The surface will remain inflated for up to 8 hours ensuring pressure redistribution is provided when transportation is required.
- Can also be activated during a power outage to ensure the patient continues to remain safe.
- Cable management running the full length of the surface, to help with reducing trip hazards and cross infection risks.
- Adjustable comfort setting so that the surface can become firmer or softer, so that you can find the patient’s optimal comfort level.
- Securing straps placed at the end and foot end of the surface, to help with the surface remaining stable on top of the foam underlay.
- Risk Level: Very High
- Safe Working Load: 130kg
- Surface Dimensions: L 195cm W 75cm H 5cm
- Control Unite Dimensions: L 24cm W 11cm H 8cm
- Control Unit Weight: 1kg
- Cover Material: PU Coated Polyester
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cable management
- 8 hour transport mode
- Welded seams
- Machine washable cover at 95 degrees
- 10,000PPM chlorine solution for wipe clean