Programmable Lateral Tilt
Programme the lateral tilt solution to the angle and frequency to suit your patient. Continually rotating your patients can help to reduce the risk of pulmonary complications such as VAP. This feature can also assist you with patient turning, greatly reducing the forces needed when off-loading pressure areas or completing nursing tasks.
Powered Drive Option
The powered fifth wheel will greatly reduce the push and pull forces needed when moving the Aria around your ICU and wider facility. The powered system also controls speed when inclining or declining.
Capture an accurate patient weight with the touch of a button. The patients weight data is sent directly to the patients’ electriconic record. With multiple saved weights, it’s also very easy to track any trends in your patients’ weight.
The back rest is raised on the Aria, extending underneath your patient providing more room for your patients sacral section. This technology partnered with the automatic raising of the knee section, keeping your patient stable, reducing migration to the foot end of the bed.
Bed Exit Alarm Technology
Be made aware when fall risk patients attempt to leave Aria unsupported. The alarm can also be sent directly to your nursing station, so your team can react and prevent a potential fall.
Be notified that the brakes on Aria have been left disengaged. This alarm is heard local to the bed frame, and also sent to the nursing station when Aria is connected.
The height of tilt angle of Aria can be adjusted by using the foot pedals, leaving you hands free to complete the required task.
Manual & Electronic CPR
Providing the safest option for you and your patient.
Removable Head and Foot Boards
Gain fast access to your patients’ air way by removing the head board on Aria. The footboard can also be removed as a potential evacuation escape route in case of an emergency.
4 Accessory Ports
For IV pole, traction kits and oxygen cylinders for when on the move.
X-Ray Cassette Holder
Simply slide your x-ray cassette into the head section of the Aria to complete in bed thoracic x-rays.
The under bed light on Aria will change from amber to green when set at its lowest height. The under bed light will also illuminate the floor, so patients can exit safety in a darkened room.
- Maximum overall bed dimensions (with side rails): 220cm x 99cm
- Maximum overall bed dimensions (without side rails): 220cm x 98cm
- Mattress platform dimensions: 200cm x 88cm, suitable for the use of mattresses compatible with the type of side rail accessory chosen (in compliance with UNI CEI EN 60601-2-52)
- Mattress platform height (with 150mm diameter twin wheels): min. 46cm – max 82cm
- Backrest inclination: 63°
- Backrest inclination in relation to centre section (Incentro system): 74°
- Centre section inclination (Incentro system): 12°
- Knee-break inclination: 30°
- Leg-rest inclination (electric): 16°
- Trendelenburg/reverse-Trendelenburg inclination: +13°/- 13°
- Lateral tilt: +18°/-18°
- Bed lengthener extension: 30cm
- Bed weight (with head and foot board, without side rails): 185kg
- Safe working load: 300kg
- Degree of protection: IPX6